BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Bryanna I.
Roseville, MI
Cooling mist, smells kind of weird but I'm sure that's the ingredients to set the makeup - works really good and doesn't make you feel sticky or greasy
Becky L.
Yuba City
This product definitely makes good on its promises! My makeup stay on and in place all night even when I go out dancing😊 Its my #1 go to Setting spray
Ela R.
Los Angeles, CA
USED THIS FOR PROM AND GIRL LET ME JUST SAY.. THIS MADE MY MAKE UP LAST ALL NIGHT IT WAS INCRESIBLE I HAD TO BUY IT FOR MYSELF AFTER . Go get you some
maribel g.
Wapato, WA
This is glue for your hardworking makeup skills of the day it will make your makeup stay all day and remove any cakey look that you might of had 10/10
Megan M.
Glen Allen, VA
Best setting spray in the entire world. It keeps makeup in place the whole entire day and doesn't change the way your makeup looks. For all skin types.
Lauren W.
Greenville
It’s not terrible, it works! I just don’t love the way it’s applied. I feel like I almost mess up my makeup and make it splotchy when I spray my face.
Makayla C.
Dyersburg, TN
AMAZING setting spray!! Love it so much. Would go and rebuy it in a heartbeat. Keeps your makeup staying fresh and on. Feels like your wearing nothing!
Brianna P.
Terre Haute
This spray will keep your make up lasting forever! Good for all skin types! Dry or oily skin! Such a matte finish! Looking for that natural after glow?
Yuli V.
Altamonte Springs, FL
This makeup setting spray..oh my god. It is literally heaven in a bottle. I swear by this, it is one of the BEST setting sprays out there. It is my #1
Michelle V.
Fall River
This is my holy grail for a setting spray! I go dancing at the weekend and this has my makeup lasting thru my bachata, merengue, and reggeton moves!!!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.