BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kara B.
A light, refreshing setting spray that keeps my makeup looking flawless all day. I will definitely be purchasing a full size when my travel size runs out!
Mushera K.
warren
Love this so much. I have to say I have extremely oily skin and I sweat easily but this had made that unnoticeable. My makeup stays put through the night!
Mariah v.
Battle Creek , MI
It’s definitely a good setting spray and it does its job however i have much cheaper sprays that do the same thing, sometimes even better for much cheaper.
Stephanie D.
Love this setting spray and I don't regret on buying it. It does leave me matte since I do use a matte foundation and its really easy to apply to the face.
Danielle A.
Cypress, TX
Don't really notice a difference. At least not enough for the amount of money. The only thing I really like about it is it will get rid of the powder look.
Jaime J.
blackwood
I am currently out of this spray and I know noticed a big difference on how long my makeup looks great. I love how this helps make my makeup stay in place.
Sunny Y.
Fresno, CA
Totally worth the hype! It's a bit pricey but, worth every penny! This spray has literally saved my makeup so many times I already bought a second bottle.
Debbie L.
Warminster, PA
This is a great setting spray. My makeup still rubs off on my boyfriend when he rubs his face on mine, but I don't think Any setting spray will solve that.
Svea O.
Simply said- it does EXACTLY what you want it to! Sets your makeup and stays on ALL day until you cleanse your face at night! Definitely worth every penny!
Catherine K.
Hermiston, OR
This setting spray locks my makeup on for the entire day. Most days my bottom mascara is getting all over my under eyes but with this stuff, nothing moves.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.