BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Stephbeauty A.
A must have in any ones kit! Perfect for all skin types. Love that it is oil free!
keeps my makeup on tact and fresh!
Lasts a long time so worth it!
Bere P.
Coachella, CA
I like this setting spray but don't really think it makes my makeup lasts longer. Love the nozzle because it releases the perfect amount of product.
Macarena O.
San Clemente , CA
Heard it was the best setting spray. I tried it once and it was decent. I need to try it again and depending on the results I will update my review.
Kathie T.
Cornelius, OR
Urban decay all nighter makeup setting spray is a must have product. It keeps all your makeup looking fresh and put all day long. Absolutely amazing.
Ashley W.
North Canton, OH
I use this every time I do some sort of heavy makeup before going out. I can literally sleep in my makeup and wake up the next day without it budging
emily i.
Canton, MI
This product is awesome. I use it every time I apply makeup and it works like a charm. I never have problems with my make up smearing or coming off.
Dianna A.
I love the spray or use it actually every day and my make up stays on and keeps it looking fresh and I personally think it’s affordable for everyone.
Cassity T.
Lexington, KY
Makeup will last all night long with this stuff. I was very impressed with it and use it any time I go out. Definitely a heavier weight setting spray
Sanja S.
Fargo
This the best setting spray there is out there it lock in what ever make u have and it good to spray when u need some hydration it dose all the above
rebecca s.
I really have mixed emotions about this product, it helps to keep your make up in place but not really in warm weather which is its biggest downfall.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.