BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Paige I.
Pretty good finishing spray, a little pricey. It gets the job done but there are cheaper alternatives that work well also.
Jessie S.
Richmond Hill, NY
My go to setting spray to keep my makeup from breaking down. Helps keep it in place for hours, even in hotter temperatures.
Miranda B.
I love this setting spray, it makes my makeup look fresh and dewy instead of powdery. It helps my makeup stay on for ages.
Jessie G.
Grand Island, NE
Amazing 🙌🏼 The best setting spray out there will definitely be buying more when I'm out. My makeup lasted all day and night
Niki S.
I love this stuff! I live in a very humid area and my make-up seems to melt off. This spray helps my make-up last all day!
Jaime J.
blackwood
The best setting spray ever. I always use this and I feel like it really keeps my makeup looking great throughout the day.
Lauren M.
Chatham, NJ
My favorite setting spray of all time! Highly recommend! It's hydrating and helps keep your make up looking fresh all day!
Lindsay B.
Lakeland
This product is worth the price. One spray is enough for all night! Keeps everything in place! The smell isn’t my favorite.
Brittany R.
Snellville, GA
The holy grail of setting sprays!! The best of the best!! All nighter means make-up stays put.. ALL NIGHT.. and day too!!!
Gianna D.
Churchville, PA
A lot of setting sprays are really good, this ones very pricey though. Still does the job, my makeup stays on. It's v good
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.