BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Meredith G.
Mebane, NC
Great setting spray. Keeps makeup looking great for a long time. This is definitely what I would use if preserving my makeup was my primary objective.
Lili M.
Antelope, CA
This setting spray is the absolute best one I have ever tried. It is so expensive but really worth the money because my makeup stays in place all day.
Hali R.
Love love love. One of my favorite setting sprays out there! I also love I can buy small travel size for my purse to refresh throughout the day/night!
Caitlin R.
Beaufort
With this, my make up is NOT coming off, you better give me a whole pack of make up wipes! Haha. I love it and it doesn’t make my face look super oily.
CASSANDRA B.
Huachuca city, AZ
This product is amazing it keeps the make up there all night until i come home and take it off it is a life saver especially here living in the desert
Munasiba R.
It actually didn’t make my makeup last, so I will stick to MAC fix plus. I also hate the smell of it. It felt a bit heavy on my face when I sprayed it.
Yuli V.
Altamonte Springs, FL
This makeup setting spray..oh my god. It is literally heaven in a bottle. I swear by this, it is one of the BEST setting sprays out there. It is my #1
Jordan G.
Joplin, MO
I thought setting spray was such a scam but i can honestly say this setting spray rocked! To the point where i still looked fabulous the next morning 😂
Brianne L.
Woodsfield, OH
My favorite setting spray. It makes my makeup last all day and then some. The spray is nice and I have already re purchased and will continue to do so.
Sara S.
Columbia, MO
Heard great things about this product. Purchased it at my local Ulta. Only used it a few times and then returned it. It caused my mascara to run.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.