BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Melaina S.
Reston, VA
This is a great setting spray! The nozzle is great and doesn’t spray too much of a concentration on any one part of the face and the formula really helps your makeup last all day
Lexi P.
Salisbury
This stuff is actually a miracle in a bottle, no joke. This setting spray could make your makeup last through the apocalypse and your face will still look beat. I was very skeptical because it’s kind of expensive, but oh boy it was worth it. This is the high quality spray I needed so no one sees me without eyebrows unintentionally.
Amanda C.
Fall River, MA
This setting spray is the real deal.  I have worn makeup for up to 12 hours during a workday and it looks just as good at night as it did when I applied it the morning of.  The mister is fine and doesn't squirt big blobs of product on your face. Hydrating, but not dewy.  I often use it prior to applying my primer and after my powders to really lock in my makeup for the day.
Kelcie L.
mcgegor texas
I used to think setting sprays were a joke until I tried this! Literally my makeup stays put all day no need to touch up! This stuff is a must have it's an absolute game changer!
Audriana M.
I like the feeling of this spray on my face, it doesnt feel sticky or heavy when misted. It does seem to help my makeup set in place and last but i did notice this leaves a sheen on my face after i apply it! No one else seems to mention it but no matter what makeup combo i try, its definitely the setting spray. My forehead looks shiny, which kind of defeats the purpose as it also says it controls shine. This setting spray would be great aside from this annoying sheen
J C.
Elgin, IL
My go to setting spray. I can always tell the difference when I decode to go with out it. Always helps my look last longer. Lives up to its name, and helps my look last all night
Anam Q.
Las Vegas
In the summer heat of Vegas this is a must have! I spray a little bit of it on a sponge and dap it on my face! My makeup not only stays on all day but my face looks fresh! I have sensitive skin and I didn’t break out from it! I know Ulta is going to have this half
off for the 21 days deal and I’ll be stocking up for sure!
Victoria t.
Toms River, NJ
This is my absolute favorite setting spray. My makeup last so long when I use this. It is much better than the Urban Decay Chill. If you want long lasting makeup then this is definitely the product for you
Brooke W.
Columbus, OH
I used this for my wedding and I really like how it sets it all in place. I might want to try something else soon to switch it up, grab the sample bottle for Sephora-worth a try!
Alexa M.
Columbus, OH
Now that I'm in college, I need a setting spray that will keep my makeup looking fresh and flawless; this is the one. Through football during the day, and parties throughout the night, I truly never have to worry about my makeup melting off, or looking dull! This is also the only setting spray that hasn't made me break out!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.