BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Maria A.
Bakersfield, CA
Must have setting spray, this will keep your makeup looking fresh all night long! Definitely worth it, my makeup looks even better with a few sprays of this.
Elizabeth M.
Monroe, LA
Ehhh. It's ok. I've used similar products with better results and lower price. It is lightweight, but it can make your makeup look cakey and your skin oily.
Rebecca B.
THIS WILL KEEP YOUR FACE ON FOR DAYS AND DAYS. If you over powder, it'll tone it down and make it natural...and did I mention your face will stay on forever?
Jenny R.
One of the best setting sprays I've ever used! My makeup lasts all day with this setting spay. I have oily skin and I would totally recommend this to anyone!
Erin M.
I use this setting spray every time I’m out for a party or have a long day ahead and it really works! But the smell is awful and i hope that it can be fixed
This is my absolute favorite setting spray!! It works so well for me and keeps my makeup on all day and night. I am running out sadly cause I use it to much!
Devorah K.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this stuff. If you pay attention to the package it's actually skindinavia product just repackaged. Love this so much. Keeps my clients makeup looking 💯
Hayden P.
Raleigh, NC
This product is perfectly for locking in a perfect face! Use this before a night out for perfect pictures adn great memories of how great your makeup looked!
Amani K.
El Paso, TX
Its great to keep on if your out for a long time and need your make up to stay on but other than that its not worth it my skin feels stiky and uncomfortable
Brandi C.
This is the first setting spray I ever bought and I love it. I tried others but none work as well. I just bought my second bottle! It's easy to use as well.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.