BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Yiana M.
Brooklyn
I have used this setting spray for years. It's one of my favorite sprays to set the face to melt the powders into your skin.
Jessica S.
Greensboro, NC
This is the best makeup setting spray I have ever used. It definitely makes my makeup last way longer than it normally would.
Raina R.
New Braunfels, TX
The best setting spray I have ever found! Works great with any makeup I have ever tried. Make my makeup last so much longer!
Ashley T.
Did nothing for me. I was so excited that this would be my holy grail, but my makeup started to get shiny a few hours later.
Miranda W.
Inverness, FL
I didn't know what to expect at first, but I love this product! wear it with the foundation and youll last an all nighter!
Nicole G.
Mount Clemens
I love this spray it helps with looking oily or shiny throughout the day plus keeps makeup in place until you wash it off!
Brianna B.
CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT! makes my makeup last all day and night! It also makes all powered melt into the skin and look natural!
Cynthia M.
Bellingham, WA
This is the one long-lost setting spray that actually works as the only one that has cut my makeup on all day and all night
Debbie R.
Florence , SC
I bought this while on vacation in hot Florida and it worked great! Kept my makeup looking good all day. I will repurchase.
Ashley J.
I love this product so much!! Use it all the time. Keeps my makeup fresh for hours. Would recommend this product to anyone!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.