BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Amy D.
Whiteville, TN
I love this stuff!!! It’s a nice light mist that makes sure that my makeup is gonna last longer than I want to and keeps it looking fresh! Great price!
Puka A.
San Jose, CA
I would love trying this because it looks like it would be great to use and I just want to use this because it is just great to use said by my friends
Leondra K.
Helenwood, TN
This one isn’t as lightweight but I still love it. I’m still figuring out setting sprays and this was the first one I ever bought and I really love it!
Meredith G.
Mebane, NC
Great setting spray. Keeps makeup looking great for a long time. This is definitely what I would use if preserving my makeup was my primary objective.
Rachel C.
Clay, NY
If you work in any kind of high temperature in varmint then this should be your go to setting spray it will keep your make up and place all night long
Alexis C.
Wyckoff, NJ
This is my ride or die setting spray.  I wore it on my wedding day and my makeup looked stunning from 8am till 10pm when I finally washed it off.
Halley S.
Waukesha, WI
I love this spray. Feels great on the skin and helps makeup stay all day. I wish it wasn't as expensive, but I haven't found anything up to its level!
christina l.
Conroe, TX
This setting spray work well for me. Once it's spray on, my makeup stays on. My clients also love me using this spray after I'm done with their makeup.
Ashleigh W.
Interlaken
This spray locks my makeup in place all day long. It doesn't make me look shiny and my makeup doesn't break up or fade. Best setting spray I have used.
Elizabeth  E.
I love this setting spray! It's not oily and does not leave a residue over your makeup. I use this everyday even when I'm wearing very minimal makeup.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.