BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

April L.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
My all time favorite setting spray. I use to get just the travel size and that would last me a while! But this setting spray smells good, is lightweight, and holds my makeup in place all day long! Love this!
Vanica S.
Los Angeles, CA
A personal makeup routine staple. Helps keep my makeup stay put all day, even on camera!! Great for people who need to look tv-ready in a flash. Absoutey love it! 💕
Antara B.
South Jordan, UT
I have oily skin and I dont think this prolonged my makeup a lot. I also do not like the smell on this. Once sprayed this does make the skin matte and helps makeup melt in properly, but cant say too much about keeping makeup in place. I would say this is just an okay product. Not too great!
Calderon J.
I love this setting spray . It is my favorite of all the ones that I have . It makes my make up stay on all day it is definitely worth the price . It also makes my face feel super soft .
Fiona D.
The only setting spray you will ever need to buy again! Works so well at keeping everything in place, even on super hot days. My skin does get oily at the end of the day, but it takes several hours longer than it does without the spray, and it keeps the texture looking normal and not cakey.
Selena V.
Harlingen
bought this in the travel size to try it out and I loved it! Super lightweight and it makes my makeup stay on forever a little pricey but worth it! Would recommend to any of my friends!
Jackie O.
Yonkers , NY
I switch between this setting spray and kat von d. I like this spray but I do think it is over hyped a bit. I like the new packaging and I usually buy it at Sephora
Kylie N.
Hartford
Really keeps makeup on through any vigorous activity or intense humidity. Great for my oil slick of a face! Though it smells a little funny, all setting sprays tend to. Truly engineered for a long night AND lives up to this claim. I typically spray about 6 pumps onto my face for a full set.
Nea N.
Yuma
Aaahhhhh yes! The end-all of beetle, mine and yours and everyone else’s holy grail! Is there really any other setting spray out there? LOL I love this stuff so much I always keep a back up bottle! I really recommend this to anyone if you haven’t tried it I don’t know what you’re doing with your life LOL
Bianca F.
I love this setting spray. It is a light mist and a little goes a long way. It left my makeup looking flawless and amazing for the whole day and night. I would recommend this to anybody.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.