BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
JackieTheGay A.
The All nighter is literally that. Makes your makeup last all night. I feel like this is mattifiing, it controls my oiliness
Jasmin D.
Las Vegas, NV
All nighter really does work all night. I've fallen asleep in makeup set with it, and woken up with my makeup still in place.
heather c.
China Grove, NC
Works great! I apply my makeup around 645 am and set it with this spray and do not have to powder at all throughout the day.
Megan E.
Berea, KY
Smells very nice and the only setting spray I use and it seems to be lasting a really long time. It keeps makeup put all day
Nicachutich
Keeps your make up not moving at all all night or through a long work day. Even my highlighter and fake lashes stay in place
Tania S.
Toms River
Got this in a trail size and I love it ! Makes make up last all night ! Would recommend it and would pay full prize for it !
Yaritza T.
San Diego
This setting spray is amazing it last all day on my face and I have combination skin keeps me matte all day long worth buying
Julia K.
Warren, OH
Amazing product! I love that it's light and sets the makeup. I can work all day and sweat and not have my makeup move at all!
Aunalisa H.
Safford
This is my favorite. Just mist this all over your makeup and it isn't coming off all night! They sure named this one right!!
Priscilla L.
Caldwell
This is my holy Grail love the way it makes your make up last a little on the pricey side but definitely well worth the money
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.