BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kelly L.
Kittery Point, ME
I use this every time I put on makeup. It's the perfect finishing touch to make sure my makeup lasts all day, especially in the heat or for long days.
Kendra P.
Lindenwold, NJ
MY FAVORITE SETTING SPRAY!!! it keeps your makeup on all night while keeping the oil to a minimum. living for this and i don’t think i’ll ever stop lol
Becky V.
My ultimate go-to setting spray. The bottle is a nice spritzer, the formula dries fast , it smells nice, and makes my makeup STAY PUT all day. Love it.
Katie M.
Denison, TX
I love this and the Mac stuff equal! Great product, I like to blot mine on with the blender. Not very sticky, lightweight and easy to spray and apply.
Kasey S.
Newcastle, OK
This spray saves my makeup in spring/summer. I use it to set makeup, as a primer and to turn loose pigment eyeshadow into a cream. Cannot live without!
Alyssa L.
Lynn, MA
Amazing setting spray. A staple in my makeup bag (and should be in everyone’s.) I have repurchased this many times and will repurchase again and again.
Sierra W.
Ocoee, FL
This stuff is AMAZING! I have oily skin and it really helps my makeup last all day. It really helps to smooth out the skin after putting on any powders
Tasia H.
Lavaca, AR
I adore this setting spray. It removes the cakey, powdery look makeup can acquire, refreshes your skin, and truly does add to the longevity of makeup!
Ela R.
Los Angeles, CA
USED THIS FOR PROM AND GIRL LET ME JUST SAY.. THIS MADE MY MAKE UP LAST ALL NIGHT IT WAS INCRESIBLE I HAD TO BUY IT FOR MYSELF AFTER . Go get you some
Christina Y.
Columbus, OH
I'm an oily girl, so "all nighter" would be a tough feat. I think this keeps makeup set LONGER, but only by a few hours. I prefer Ben Nye's Final Seal
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.