BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Tajana V.
Yes yes yes! This will keep your makeup on in place all night! Used this for New Years and I sweat and danced all night and my makeup was still on point!
Nicole G.
Mount Clemens
Literally keeps my makeup looking flawless all day and night it’s amazing. I have combo skin and it works great for my skin give my skin a natural finish
Khalia R.
N Dinwiddie, VA
Really love this! I have really oily skin and this has been the best setting spray for me thus far. However, I still need to touch up after about 4 hrs.
Bernadette S.
El Paso
The best setting spray. I'm extremely active at work and always on the go. My makeup stayed put and I only have to touch up once during an 8 hour shift.
Erica C.
Shelby Twp, MI
This setting spray works great! I use it almost every day and have repurchased it more than once. Worth the investment and your makeup will stay all day.
Jennifer G.
Mishawaka
It really keeps you makeup in place. I've slept with makeup(a nap) and it didnt come off. So far the only setting spray I've used so I can't compare it.
Chloe L.
Tarboro, NC
I LOVE THIS PROUDUCT SO SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! it is not on the cheaper side but use it everyday. make makeup stay even after a night of dancing and sweaating
Kelsey C.
True to the name! This lasts all night long and is great to use if you just need a refresher through the day. It kept my makeup matte and looking fresh.
Samaa M.
Sugar Land, TX
This would be the best product for backyard bash. Especially in summer heat where your makeup would be sliding off. A chilling setting spray is the best!
Haylee C.
Dublin, VA
Works like a charm I love it! Definitely recommend. It made my make up stay on all day! I'm definitely ordering another one! it has such natural finish.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.