BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

meg d.
Neptune Beach
Helps my make up LAST. I did switch this product with their environmentally friendly one, though, and I like it better (don’t know if that is psychological though). Any little effort helps!
Diana J.
I wear this setting pray every time I do my makeup! It honestly keeps my makeup in place! I have combination skin and i'm picky with setting sprays but this one is my top favorites. It doesn't make my makeup move throughout the day and make my skin look oily than it already is. I recommend this !
Kristen M.
Orange Beach, AL
I can't tell you enough that you need to buy this. It will refresh and keep your makeup on all night long. When I do wedding parties I always have this for my ladies.
Erika H.
Lafayette , IN
This setting spray does wonders. I have oily skin that when I would go out clubbing with a full glam giiiiiiiiiirl my face looked like I dipped it in grease!! But then I wanted to try this setting spray and let me tell you it controlled my oily skin. My makeup stayed in place. So I recommand it.
Erica F.
Haines city , FL
This setting spray DOES wonders for my oily skin. Really sets my makeup in place, they spray is amazing! Leaves my makeup refreshed and matte it down. Keeps my makeup lasting 15+ hours! I use it as a primer mist , after I blend my foundation and concealer and after my whole face is beat. AMAZING.
lexi w.
I loooove this product! Keeps your makeup in place literally all day. Only complaint would be the alcohol smell, but that dissipates after you spray it. Good sprayer!
Sanaya B.
Columbus, OH
This setting spray has made my makeup last some long nights! IT is so refreshing when spritzed on face and dries very quickly! It doesn't leave your face sticky or tacky! It also lasts you so long because such a small amount goes a long ways! I will for sure buy this product again when I run out!
Karla F.
Anamosa, IA
This product is a game changer for me!!!! Why no one ever recommended a makeup setting spray to me is mind boggling! I’ve struggled with my eyeshadow, mascara and eyeliner coming off and I use primers in an attempt to get these products to last. I used Urban Decay All Nighter and even went golfing and my eye makeup lasted through it all! I am sold!!
Brittaney W.
This setting spray is perfect!! I have always been disappointed when I spend so much time perfecting  my makeup and by 4pm its looking crazy! This setting spray helps makeup to stay all day long! I love it and I always buy it 2 at a time! I don't know how I have ever went without this stuff!
Ariel C.
The first setting spray I ever used and it has me forever hooked on setting spray. Out of all the ones I have used this one is my favorite. It really will make your makeup last all night. The first time I used it I accidentally slept in my make up, when I woke up then next morning my make up still looked like I had just done it.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.