BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Yadira G.
San Antonio
I I'm not in love with this product it those the job but nothing over the top for me it was after one of the first thing in space that I've ever tried
Hannah W.
Topeka , KS
I think this setting spray is nice. It definitely prolongs the wear of makeup. I just can't stand the smell of it! I also wish the pump sprayed easier.
Sierra W.
Ocoee, FL
This stuff is AMAZING! I have oily skin and it really helps my makeup last all day. It really helps to smooth out the skin after putting on any powders
Shelby M.
il
I love this product! It sets you were make up all day and helps with creasing also. This is kind of expensive but definitely worth it in the long run.
Judit B.
Arlington, TX
Love love love using this stuff I never forget to apply it it's become such a habit to use never makes my face look duwee. Makes my makeup last a while
Loujain M.
San Diego, CA
Great setting spray! Makes my makeup stay on perfectly all night long! My skin is extremely sensitive and it did not react to this which is incredible!
Rynika C.
La Habra, CA
I've heard so many good things about this product so I had to go out and buy it! Glad I did! It kept my makeup beautiful and flawless all through prom!
Raxell A.
91340
it’s nice, I like to use it while I’m doing my make up. It sets your make up nice good for dry skin.
Nice price, smells good very lightweight at first.
Tania R.
Hood River, OR
Amazing! One of the best setting sprays I have ever used. 11/10 would recommend! It helped my makeup stay on all day after a long work and school day!
Amy D.
Whiteville, TN
I love this stuff!!! It’s a nice light mist that makes sure that my makeup is gonna last longer than I want to and keeps it looking fresh! Great price!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.