BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Nakia N.
Standish, ME
in love with this, I have very oily skin and this product t is great for that and it protects against sun damage. it isn't too pricey and I would get it again.
Aubree C.
Brighton, CO
I would use this product everyday because I felt like it made my foundation look fresh all day! The product is on the pricy side but it is definitely worth it!
Kelli C.
I have really oily skin so when i go out i spray this on and it helps set my makeup and keeps my skin from getting oily its expensive but def worth the money.
Sabrina L.
Brooklyn, NY
I LOVE THIS THING! I use it on days when I know I will be out all day. Whoever is saying it isn't good should maybe try a few more sprays and give it a chance!
Daniel O.
South Point, OH
This setting spray is the best on the market. It is a must have for everytime you do your makeup! The way it makes your makeup settle to your skin is amazing!
Franki G.
Monongahela, PA
I have this is the regular size and travel size.. I keep the travel size in my purse in case
Id ever forget to use it or I see my makeup slipping its perfect!
Dylan B.
Roseburg
This is my go to setting spray. It keeps my makeup looking flawless all day. It’s lightweight and has a nice soft smell. It’s good for oily skin and dry skin.
Shelley O.
Raceland, LA
I guess because of my oily skin, i dont think this woeks as intended. Ive also tried the one for oily skin. I will continue to use them since i paid for them.
Melissa F.
Hands down love this product, I have oily skin and I like this a lot better than the De-Slick! Keeps me looking matte all day long and feels great on the skin!
Cynthia C.
This really helps makeup stay on all day and all night! The travel size is perfect for throwing it in your purse on a day/night out and touching up throughout.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.