BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kassidy V.
San Angelo
Awesome setting spray! I had my doubts but I used it when I attended an outside wedding in the middle of summer in Texas. My makeup didn’t budge at all!
Rosetta M.
Cedarhurst
This product makes your make up last and last. It is a must have for me in the summer humid weather. I use it with the Urban Decay naked skin foundation.
Michelle S.
I love the urban decay all nighter setting spray. I use this one in the winter and the chill one in the summer. Both are elite in the setting spray game
Angel M.
Chester, SC
Classic favorite. Love the nozzle. Sprays evenly. Sets my makeup and it lasts all day. Lasts over 12 hours on myself but I haven't tested it for longer.
Jet B.
The only setting spray i had! The best i may add. I never have to reapply my make up. It's so lightweight and the make up stays the whol time. The best!
Dahneesha S.
Manhattan
One of my favorite setting sprays
It really does hold your makeup up and you just need a couple of sprays
Urban decay makes some of my favorite products
Esther J.
East Meadow, NY
I only use this product on special occasions mainly cause it’s expensive and not needed for everyday use. Does last a good amount of time but not 24 hrs
Jennifer W.
Greenville, MI
This is an amazing setting spray. I have used this under and over my makeup and it lasts all day long. it also feels nice and refreshing when applied.
allison k.
Russellville, AR
This stuff really works! Doesn't make make up smear or cake, it really helps set everything. I can get a good 6 to 8 hour wear on non-water proof makeup.
Ani E.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I love this product. It gives my makeup a nice finish and helps it last. I highly recommend it. I will defiantly repurchase. Highly recommend this spray.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.