BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Mariana C.
West Park, FL
I used to only use the De Slick Oil Control setting spray and now that I tried the All Nighter I can't stop using it. I really feel like it makes my makeup last longer and sets it in place. I highly recommend this product to anyone. I also feel it is a great spray to use to wet the brush for shimmery shades.
Michelle S.
This is without a doubt one of the best setting sprays out in the market! I use this on special occasions where I want my makeup to stay on point for a long period of time.
Patricia V.
Queens Vlg, NY
MY GO TO SETTING SPRAY. this setting spray  will make sure you dont look cakey and that your foundation is flawless.  I love using this spray because it just melts any powder i applied into my skin.  My makeup looks like skin.  And not to mention this actually does prolong the wear of my makeup
Jules T.
Tucson, AZ
This is my favorite setting spray! It doesn't have a strong scent and it feels very light on the skin, giving you a matte finish. It's super easy to apply, just a could sprays in a cross shape and you're done! Once I have the money I will absolutely be getting it again because it keeps my makeup in place all day.
Elissa H.
Old Bridge, NJ
I love this setting spray! It has a nice fine mist. It really makes your makeup last all day!! I love it and highly recommend it!! It’s a matte finish. And natural looking.
Eve M.
Ripon, CA
This is my go to setting spray, I love it. It stays all day and keeps my face from getting shiny. However, I wish they hadn’t changed the scent, the new scent makes me gag.
Suzette G.
Fayetteville, NC
I was very pleased after using this setting spray because all the reviews I read online were right! I have been a big fan of NYX's matte makeup setting spray as it is a great price and works really well at keeping my makeup looking like I just did it day and night. The one turn off about that spray is it smells awful! However, I finally found a makeup setting spray that works wonderfully, AND smells amazing! The Urban Decay all nighter long lasting makeup setting spray is taking the spot of my old favorite! I do my makeup and happily spray this all over my face starting at my forehead and finishing at my chin. I do not go crazy and spray a bunch of pumps, usually four or five sprays will cover my entire face and seal in my makeup. I tested the spray the first day I used it and checked my eyeshadow and powder to see if it was melting away, had disappeared, or was starting to look like it was never put on my face (my blush does this to me a lot) and throughout the day my makeup looked just as it had when I first applied it in the morning. I was EXTREMELY impressed with this spray and know that as soon as I am finished with this bottle, I will be purchasing another. I have come across many setting sprays that are higher end that do not perform like this one and don't feel like my makeup is actually being set the way this product makes my skin feel; it feels like there is a layer of protectant over my face unlike other sprays that feel like I'm just spritzing on water or liquid. I highly recommend you try this setting spray, Urban Decay does not disappoint!
Amanda G.
Grove city, OH
This stuff is amazing and hold your makeup very well. It is my second favorite setting spray out there Urban Decay did an amazing job with this product and I am so thankful
Kristen H.
Sacramento, CA
This is amazing! If your looking for a setting spray I highly suggest this product! Not only does it feel amazing on the skin it helps my face makeup stay on all day/night!
Taylor W.
Buckhannon, WV
this stuff is the bombbbb. it really does help your makeup last all night. it’s worth the price & a great buy!! would 10/10 recommend. perfect for a night out or a long day
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.