BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Helen B.
I tried a couple other setting sprays and this has been the best so far. I am definitely going back to this once I'm done with the other spray I'm testing out.
Anna P.
Au Sable Frks, NY
I absolutely adore this setting spray! It's light weight and blends your makeup together perfectly. I'd love to repurchase this product but I'm currently broke
Ali L.
Phoenix, AZ
BEST SETTING SPRAY I'VE USED, PERIOD. Stays all night as the name suggests. I've woken up after long nights and it hasn't moved or worn off. Love this product.
LaToya C.
Marshall, TX
My favorite setting spray. It smells so good and keeps my makeup looking fresh all day. Good size bottle for the price and does not take much to set your face.
Kellie S.
Murfreesboro, TN
Such a good setting spray! Makes my makeup stay without moving for FOREVER. I never have to worry about fading or slipping throughout the day when I use this.
Tiffany H.
Works wonderful! Would definatly suggest trying it out. Makeup didnt move all day. Good price as well and doesn't take much to set either so last a long time.
Madeline R.
As a sweaty person with dry skin, im destined to have crappy makeup by the end of the day. Since this product came out, my face is ready to go all day long!
Kelia P.
Centereach, NY
Love love love ! I got the travel size to test it out and it works like a dream! Doesn't smell too chemically and doesn't squirt out of the top like most do
Daylene R.
Riverside, CA
This setting spray works very good! Your makeup will last you all night long while you’re dancing the night away! One of my only and favorite setting sprays!
Lili B.
Elgin, IL
I use this to set my makeup and it literally makes it last through the night. I love how fresh it feels as well sometimes I’ll use it as a mid day refresher.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.