BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

kelly k.
I cabr leave the house without setting my face with this first! I literally locks in your makeup. It keeps it from fading and helps powder toset as well
teri a.
maynard AR
Love the all nighter spray it really means all night spray. Great valueuse the one on my clients. It smells wonderful. Will continue to buy this product!
Tshering P.
My makeup last long but my eyeliner runs down my face still. The smell is horrible, I thought my setting spray was old but all of them smell like armpit.
Tassia T.
It is very long lasting and a little goes a long way. If you really want to preserve your make up for long where this is the product you’re looking for.
Natalie R.
Nampa, ID
This is my first time trying the All Nighter Setting Spray and it's awesome! My friends recommend it and I'm glad they did :)
You guys should try it out!
Jaydrian D.
Whitwell, TN
This spray makes my makeup last all day! I spritz it during the day for added moisture to my makeup. It makes my makeup last and my skin feel refreshed!
Flora L.
I see a huge difference when using this. Whenever I don't use this, I get oily throughout the day and when I do use this it keeps it glowy and not oily.
'Tyiese W.
Bridgeport, CT
My favorite setting spray ! Smells good and feels even better. Really keeps your makeup in place. Doesn't make your face oily. A bit pricey but worth it!
Delilah V.
Fits in my makeup bag! I love that I can also refill this travel size when it runs low. This helps keep my makeup in place after a long day of traveling.
Libby S.
Dayton, OH
LOVE THIS SETTING SPRAY! It’s name is no exaggeration! Your make up doesn’t budge until you wash your face! And in all conditions.. indoors or outdoors!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.