BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Whitney F.
Denton, TX
I use this at the end of my makeup routine and it really keeps my makeup in place all day no matter what, even helped keeping it in place after working out.
Takisha W.
Acworth, GA
It does what it promises it will do. I usually apply it after my highlight/contour and after I completely finish my makeup. It does give a dewy like finish.
audrey r.
Cumming, GA
i just recently bought this setting spray and im so glad i did its long lasting and doesn't do any damage to your skin 1000% going to use this product again
Taylor B.
Carterville , IL
This setting spray is absolutely amazing. I am a first time purchaser and I will definitely be buying it again. I wear make up every day and it stays all day
Lizzy E.
Orem, UT
I love using this spray. I am able to put my makeup on in the morning and go all day. I never have to touch up my makeup. It is a lightweight feeling spray.
Norma D.
Navarre, fl
Love using this especially on a hot night works so well for hours! I use this all the time long lasting I love everything about it I have normal to dry skin
Corrie H.
King City , OR
I love this setting spray and use it every time I wear makeup! I've noticed a big difference compared to no setting spray or other brands setting sprays!
Rachel T.
Such a great deal! I use this stuff so much and so fast so this really saves money and helps me out a bunch! I love it! Best setting spray and deal to get it
Elizabeth E.
Owatonna, MN
This was my very first high end setting spray and I’m still hooked. I was shocked with how it helped my makeup melt together and seriously stay put all day!
This is my absolute favorite setting spray!! It works so well for me and keeps my makeup on all day and night. I am running out sadly cause I use it to much!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.