BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Heather A.
This project definite lives up to its name. It keeps my makeup from settling in my pores and lines and gives it a nice matte finish without being drying.
Zuleyca P.
I LOVEEEEEEE this!!!!! I own the smaller size because I got it as a birthday gift but I wouldn't mind paying for it. It makes my makeup last forever !!!
Courtney N.
Somerset, KY
I use this setting spray basically every day! It helps the make up sink right into the skin and helps your makeup last the entire day. Love this product!
Alex M.
Now this is my holy Grail make up setting spray. Now someone can consider this more on the pricey side but a great dupe would be Nyx matte setting spray.
Lizbeth Q.
Alpharetta, GA
The mister is great. Keeps me refreshed and locked in all night. It's a great product to have on hand. Always use this when I wear a full face of makeup.
Nicole L.
Favorite setting spray! I use this whenever I wear makeup and want it to last all night. It dries quickly and leaves my skin feeling smooth and flawless.
Heather M.
Perfect stuff to keep your makeup looking just as great as when you first applied it. Even makes you wake up the next morning looking just as good! Haha
Tajana V.
Yes yes yes! This will keep your makeup on in place all night! Used this for New Years and I sweat and danced all night and my makeup was still on point!
'Tyiese W.
Bridgeport, CT
My favorite setting spray ! Smells good and feels even better. Really keeps your makeup in place. Doesn't make your face oily. A bit pricey but worth it!
Luz R.
lawrenceville, GA
I used up all this bottle, I want to buy another setting spray. Maybe I would consider buying it another time but who knows it does what it says it does.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.