BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
This setting spray keeps my makeup on all night even through a night of partying and sweating my makeup doesn't bust at all it stays looking perfect. My go to setting spray
V M.
Phoenix , AZ
Best setting spray. I spray before applying makeup and after for a nice dewy look. Love that it keeps your make up look natural and not cakey
Ashleigh T.
Ardmore, AL
I like this product is light weight is not sticky dries fast but it does come off quickly so it's not a long lasting that's my only complaint
Amanda T.
Murrieta, CA
Eh......it's ok, but it is a fixitive, so it has alcohol on it and I try to stay clear of any alcohol in products to prevent drying if I can
mariah w.
This setting spray keeps my makeup on LOCK all night!! I always spray it on when i’m done with my makeup whether i’m going to class or out!!
Jackie P.
Menomonee Fls, WI
This is great if you really want to set your makeup and lock it in for they day/night. The only other setting spray I've tried is Nyx or ELF and I like the Nyx ones they are a lot better price but this really does the job, I just wish the full size wasn't so dang expensive!
Ashley b.
BIG LAKE, MN
I am obsessed with this spray. This is truly worth the money. My makeup lasts all day even if I sweat so I know my makeup is going to last.
Kaitlyn G.
The smell is such a good scent I could smell it all day! This setting spray is so moisturizing that this product would be great for dry skin people. It makes your makeup last all night and or day. I will definitely buy a full size once I'm done with my travel size. Such a staple product!
Sadie T.
Memphis, TN
The Urban Decay All Nighter Spray is a godsend for anyone with over active/oily skin. My foundation, concealer, and contour DO NOT BUDGE! Lightweight, and so easy to use. Definitely recommend it to makeup lovers that need their look to stay on all day.
Rebekah L.
East Lansing
This stuff is amazing! I've never tried a setting spray before, and I am so glad I found this. I have dry skin, without this, my highlight and foundation never stays for more than 4 hours and looks a bit textured and dull. When I first tried this out I couldnt believe my highlight was still glowing when I got back home 10 hours later! Leaves skin feeling dewy, I can hardly feel that tightness i get from putting on matte foundation. Get it!!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.