BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Ana F.
Great product.
Great performance non-sticky make up lasts all day would recommend the family and friends a little pricey but worth it I bought mine at Sephora
Carolyn G.
This stuff is great. Keeps my makeup on my face all day and night like glue! It is so light weight and I can barely tell I have an additional layer on my face.
Cindy S.
Porterville , CA
My first setting spray I’ve ever purchased and it the best investment I’ve made. Made my makeup last all night. Even after dancing the night away and sweating.
Zoe N.
Ontario, CA
I absolutely love this setting spray. I have oily skin and its super hot where I live, so this setting spray keeps my makeup looking fresh but it sits all day.
Jessica R.
Hialeah
With this sprait the makeup lasts a lot does not give a feeling of fat on the face or anything like that. I really love it lasts all day the aroma is very rich
Amanda R.
Tulare, CA
I honestly can't live without this stuff. It is so amazing. Keeps my makeup held in place all day/night even when it's really hot and I'm sweating like crazy.
Marcy G.
Parma, OH
This is the perfect setting spray if you need something that offers good lasting power. The mist isn’t fine enough for me so I usually use another one with it.
Reagan S.
cedar falls, ia
LOVE THIS SO MUCH. Gives my skin hydration without getting oily! I have combination skin and it works wonders for me! Also keeps my makeup in place for hours!
crystal y.
West Jordan, UT
I am so huge on setting sprays I have so many I'm my collection and this one is one of my favorite it's so good quality and it's pretty reasonable for it price
Brittany Z.
San Dimas
This product does what it advertises: it keeps your makeup looking fresh all day and night. I like to spritz it on my face during hot days as a refresher too.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.