BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Adrianni A.
Miami
Living in humidity sucks but this baby makes my makeup stay on alllll day long with no creasing or ugly sweat to ruin my makeup
Corbie K.
Independence, MO
Love this stuff! It's the perfect size to throw in your bag for travel! Keeps my makeup on until the next day if I want it to!
Dani M.
Toms River, NJ
This stuff is amazing and keeps your makeup on all day! My only issue is that it doesn’t smell the best, and is very expensive.
Shai R.
Bronx, NY
This spray omggggggg!! This right here makes your makeup stay on forever! It’s like a glue lol but it’s so perfect ugh get this
Tori D.
Bryan, TX
I absolutely love this setting spray!! It helps my face stay from getting oily and keeps my makeup in place all day and night.
rebekah R.
Mcallen, TX
Very affordable! Love this especially to grasp metallic like shadows just spray a little on my brush and wala! Eyeshadow magic
Nina F.
I couldn't finish it because it lost the spray effect. I really liked but i cant believe a high end product went bad like that
Candace H.
Lumberton, NC
This is my holy grail setting spray. It sets my makeup and helps prolong its wear. It also works well with my oily prone skin.
Buddy B.
Sutter
This is literally life of you want to keep your makeup in place without having to touch up. One of my go-tos for setting spray.
Leila P.
Fort Hood, TX
Amazing setting spray! When I can't afford to get it I get my second favorite which is ultra brand but this is worth the money
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.