BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
ally K.
I absolutely love this. use it everyday. will always continue to repurchase this! I have repurchased it a few times already.
Jacqueline W.
Lexington, TN
I love this setting spray. I discovered it many years ago and haven't ever tried any others because I like this one so much!
Jimmy L.
Durham, NC
I love this product. It truly last all night long to give you that flawless look that you started your night with. I love it
Emily M.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love using this product to set my makeup. I use it both during the day and at night. Really helps keep everything in place!
Jocelyn W.
Wichita
Use with Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup and it helps keep makeup stay on all day.
Nicachutich
Keeps your make up not moving at all all night or through a long work day. Even my highlighter and fake lashes stay in place
Stephanie V.
Hillsboro, KS
This is by far my favorite setting spray! It really does last all night long. This is my ride or die. It's never let me down
Yaritza T.
San Diego
This setting spray is amazing it last all day on my face and I have combination skin keeps me matte all day long worth buying
Chris M.
Baltimore
Words can not explain how much I freaking love this product. The Urban Decay All Nighter spray, makes my makeup last ALL DAY.
Shelley C.
Gfafb, ND
This product is the first setting spray I ever used. Will probably be the only one too! Keeps me looking slayed for hours! 💯
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.