BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Chaney C.
Conneaut Lake, PA
Best thing to set make up with hands down. Whenever I run out and have to use something else I find that my makeup doesn’t last as long as it probably should.
Loyri V.
Central Falls
Great for a night out with the girls. I feel like my makeup still looks good at the end of the night!! I love it especially because it doesn’t feel too heavy !
Tonya L.
Warren
I use this right beforeapplying my makeup. It works great and keeps my makeup in place all day so I'm definitely happy with this product and would recommend it
Rose S.
Bronx, NY
This is such a great deal when its available on Macys. Thats how I got mine and i do not regret it! It works so well and keeps my makeup in place so damn well
Ashley D.
MOBILE, AL
This is literally the best setting spray, ever. Your makeup isn't going anywhere all night long nor is it going to transfer if you're using this setting spray.
Shaina R.
Bath, NH
Purchased at: Sephora
Amazing. This used to be my holy grail. It makes your makeup look so beautiful and it makes it stay on forever. Like no joke. A little pricey but so worth it.
Sha S.
Flagstaff, AZ
This keeps your entire makeup and soul locked up tight all day and night. You can’t feel it on your skin and controls everything that could mess up your look.
Sara B.
This setting spray is so good for ANY skin type. On my dry skin days, it works! When I'm leaning more on the oily side, it still works! Love it! So beautiful!
Morgan W.
I love using this all nighter setting spray when I am going out for the night and need my makeup to last. It helps keep my makeup from melting off my fave too.
Kim W.
S Pasadena, FL
I looooove this setting spray. It is cooling. Makes my makeup last forever. I love the smell. The new packaging is bomb. Will buy over and over and over again.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.