BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Leslie G.
Gardner, KS
The only spray I have found that extends wear time on my foundation. If you are getting married I reccomend this to keep your face flawless all day and night.
Lizbeth A.
I love this product it really does set my make up. My make up stay in all this due to this setting spray that's one of the reason why I keep on purchasing it.
Maria O.
Lynn, MA
I love and i used this spray every day. With this spray, I get to the end of the night still looking good. I don't have to touch it up. I really recommended...
Tammy G.
Loved this setting spray! Definitely made a difference in the stay of my foundation. Stopped my powder from looking to cakey as well. Feels great on the skin!
Madeline K O.
Yonkers, NY
UD All Nighter is a must to own if you want your makeup to last ALL day and night. This feels refreshing on the skin and definitely locks everything in place.
Jessica P.
Ore City, TX
Sets my makeup perfect all day long with my too faced powder foundation just love it. Doesn't break my face out with little bumps like other setting sprays do.
Kayla R.
Warsaw, VA
One of my all time favorite setting sprays! Love the chilled feeling when you spray it on your face also leaves my makeup on all day long! Defiantly recommend
Julie J.
Fremont, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
One of my holy grails. Been using it for over 7+ years now and I still find myself buying a new one every year even though there are many others on the market.
Tiffany M.
Milwaukee
By far the best setting spray around. If you want your make up to survive a storm, swimming, and hot humid sun. This is for you! This setting spray is AMAZING!
Lindsay C.
Hanover, MD
I love urban decay makeup! Their setting sprays are awesome! They help keep your makeup in place. I will admit to not using it daily, but when I do I love it!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.