BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Luz R.
Mayfield, KY
Absolutely love the all nighter setting spray! I have oily skin and this makes my makeup last. Would definitely recommend this.
Paige D.
Tampa, FL
Kinda expensive for what it is and I have yet to see an advantage to putting it on- there’s no change in my overall makeup ware
Marina S.
McKinleyville, CA
I buy this all of the time. The spray is light but saturating. It locks a look in place all day and doesn’t feel sticky at all.
Megan R.
Windsor
Great stuff! Absolutely worth the price my makeup doesn't move all day! It is a light spray so it doesn't leave your face wet.
Caitlin S.
Columbia
My makeup doesn't move! Best setting spray I've used in a long time! The mist is so fine it doesn't make the makeup get patchy.
Taunya R.
United States
Love love love this stuff! Smells amazing! Works great makeup last all day long! Definitely would recommend this setting spray
Amanda C.
All time favorite setting spray. I strayed and tried glamglow ..and was severely let down. I will never make that mistake again
Hailey O.
Denver
My favorite setting spray of all time. I use this for when I go to concerts and it keeps my makeup in place for the most part!
Mina F.
Tucson, AZ
Been using this setting spray for few months now. My skin type is oily/acne prone and this prevents me from being a greaseball
Maranda S.
My all time favorite setting spray. I think it's well worth the price. It keeps my makeup in place all day while feeling light
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.