BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Taliya L.
Sebastian
BEST SETTING SPRAY EVER!!! It keeps my face set and perfect all day or night plus its finely mist its so light on the skin and does spray to harsh on the face!
Laura B.
Helena , AL
This is great for everything but non waterproof mascara. I use before mascara and holds makeup all day without smell, tackiness, or breakouts. Worth the hype.
Rosa C.
Love this setting spray, it’s amazing and I always run out and go back to the store and get a new one! Out of all the brands I’ve tried, UD is by far the best.
Joselyn M.
Browns Mills, NJ
I loveee this setting spray! It makes my makeup stay put!!! I have the full size and the travel size. I have the all nighter spray which is good for oily skin.
Fallon O.
Howell, NJ
I love this i spray it on my beauty blender and then apply my makeup and my makeup literally lasts all night, it helps keep your foundation from looking cakey.
Tatiana J.
Thos spray is so amazing! I use it all of the time and the travel size lasts for a long time. Typically, one pump is just enough to make your makeup not move.
Paola E.
Los Angeles, CA
This truly makes my makeup stay on all night! It controls my oils so I'm not a sweaty mess and my makeup stays in place. I have oily skin and it works for me.
Jasmin C.
Austin, TX
I need more!!!!!! First setting spray i ever bought and fell all the way in love with it. It locks everything in place and gives you that fresh look all night
Brooke D.
North Berwick, ME
New packaging makes all the difference on my vanity. This product is a holy grail item until the day I die. Can't apply a full face without it, and never will.
Hayley B.
Friendsville, TN
I love this setting spray! It stays on no matter what i do throughout the day or night!!! It is very lightweight and easy to apply! All you do is spray and go!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.