BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Emily N.
Buckhannon, WV
I used this product for a wedding that I was in over the summer! Through the summer heat, this spray kept my makeup exactly how it was when we got ready!
Bridget B.
Toronto, OH
Holy grail setting spray!! Urban decay is another great brand that always has some of the best products. Love this setting spray and highly recommend it!
Cristina G.
This product speaks for itself. Has no smell and sets evenly..i have not broken out to it and it last ...i have nothing bad to say.will be buying again.
Elizabeth P.
West Hamlin, WV
I love this product! It makes my makeup last all day and doesn't make me feel cakey. It has lasted me a couple months but it was a little pricey for me.
Megan V.
I will never use another setting spray. I have tried drug store sprays and they are terrible. This setting spray has the perfect mist and staying power!
Tori T.
Perrysburg, OH
If you don't want your make up to budge. All Nighter is going to be your friend. I don't particularly enjoy the scent but it does what it's supposed to.
Haley W.
Joshua, TX
Great spray. It actually makes my face feel hydrated and helps my make-up stay longer. I can't say that it makes it stay ALL day, but longer than normal!
Heather H.
Spokane, WA
This has to be one of the best holding all night primers I have ever used. Just a quick spritz on your face and it holds your makeup for the whole night!
Pamela G.
Summerville, SC
Best setting spray I've used so far and for a great price. I have used several different setting sprays varying in prices and this is by far my favorite.
Brodie S.
Fav fav fav! My skin can get super oily but this makes it stay on all night! Love the new packaging, its refreshing and smells nice! Couldnt live without
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.