BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Casey E.
San Diego, CA
Love all-nighter! Works super well, and the bottle lasts a long time. Doesn’t make your makeup look cakey or wet, and isn’t sticky like some others I’ve tried.
Shannon M.
Gloucester, VA
Love! Helps amazingly with setting helping my "face" stay on all day. I have combination skin & it keeps my fave looking & feeling fresh without looking oily.
Lisa W.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
This is the best setting spray I've tried. It really does set and keep your makeup fresh all day long. I have combination skin and have had no issues with it.
Carly S.
It really does make your makeup last all night! It also sprays a very fine mist so it's easy to get it on your face without shooting setting spray in your eye
Grisel M.
Aurora, IL
Love this setting Spray actual long lasting on the face also good to use for adding more pigmentation on the eyeshadow really leaves your skin glammed all day
Mersaidies H.
Winnfield , LA
I have a love hate relationship with this spray. I love it sometimes & then others I just don't feel like it does it's job but of course I always go back to it
Vanessa G.
Atlanta, GA
Works great as long as you're careful not to use too much. 2 sprays in an arc around my face does the job. More than that feels sticky, kind of like hairspray
Jacenia M.
West New York , NJ
Amazing amazing amazing I have no other word for this product your make up will last for decades I love this setting spray I use it after I use my Mac fix plus
Nicole L.
Pepperell, MA
I always use this before I go out for the night. When I used it on my Halloween makeup, people were shocked at how long my makeup lasted. Definitely recommend!
Lily M.
Bowling Green
Make you makeup have a flawless matte finish and keeps it in place for hours!! Having trouble with a chalky finish after powder? This will take care of that!!!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.