BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Tonya W.
My skin is very dry and during the winter I have to use powders sparingly. This setting spray locks my makeup down and it last all day. Highly recommended!
pukefairy ..
Los Fresnos, TX
I keep hearing that urban decay long lasting setting spray is a great product. I still need to join on the fun. but I know it's a little on the pricey side?
Faten O.
South San Francisco
It really does keep your make up on all day and helps it last. Your skin feels like it naturally has no make up on it because of how great the spray works.
Natoya R.
This spray definitely works . I have oily skin and it makes my makeup fresh looking all summer !! It's my go to product . Try it you won't be disappointed.
Maria N.
Miami
This setting spray does wonders for my oily skin! It makes a BIG difference. I spray a few times and try to keep it a little far so it's really a mist on me. It takes just a short amount of time to dry and then I'm ready to go. I follow a tip from Kathleen Lights, and it is putting highlighting on while my face is still a bit damp from the spray. I feel like it really keeps the highlighter bright and in place!
Maggie R.
Ypsilanti, Mi
This really does keep your makeup in place and off of your clothes! Essential for those colder months when you don't want your makeup all over your collar!
Brittany B.
Peebles, OH
Makes your make last all night! Helps give your makeup a refreshing look. If your make is getting a little cakey spray some all nighter on an your go to go
Besa B.
This lasts a while. I work for 9 hours everyday plus 2 hours of travel. When I get home my makeup is in pretty good shape compared to when I do not use it.
Cristal M.
Las Cruces, NM
Very happy with this spray- great at keeping balance on my combination skin, and easily lasts through a work day or evening out. No dryness or oil slicks.
Yohanna F.
100% recomendado. Mantiene el maquillaje intacto toda la noche. puedes bailar brincar y sudar y no se mueve el maquillaje. deja la piel mate nada grasoso.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.