BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Trisha A.
Baltimore
This was recommended to me by friends in my beauty group and I've only used it a few times so far, but it's worked and kept my makeup in place perfectly.
Sheena W.
Spartanburg, SC
Amazing setting spray! Very light weight and only takes about to sprays. Last all day! Smells clean and does not leave a tight sticky feeling...love it!
Emily C.
This is a really great product if you want your makeup to last throughout the day! The spray itself is a little difficult to use but its still effective!
Amanda H.
When I need my makeup to really last all day i drench myself in all nighter spray. It makes my makeup stay looking fresh all day long! I love this stuff!
Kayelyn p.
Seriously the best or one of my makeup does so good and doesn't start melting so fast it holds up to the blowdryer ok n me all day long! Highly recommend
Aleksandra d.
New Britain , CT
A great setting spray that will make your foundation last all day and all night. Great on oily and combination skin and has no fragrance which is great.
Danielle L.
I really enjoy using this product. It works very well and holds my makeup all night long. I have always had a positive experience when I use this spray.
Hope S.
Arab, AL
Love my all nighter long-lasting makeup setting spray. I wish the spray was broader to cover the whole face, but it still does the job with two spritzes.
safia m.
Brooklyn, NY
by far the best setting spray i've come across so far. i absolutely love it and it literally lets your makeup on all day. its amazing for all skin types.
Angel S.
Without a doubt makes my makeup last all day long. It doesn't make my face feel dry or tight, and gets rid of the powdery finish from my setting powder.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.