BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jody K.
Simi Valley , CA
This is the last step to my makeup everytime. I have to use this everytime I do my makeup. It keeps my makeup in place no matter how long I keep the make up on.
Destiny M.
Austin, AR
This stuff is the bomb.com. Literally your makeup will stay put through anything and everything. It's like magic! Definitely worth the price 5/5 stars for sure.
Kimberly A.
Ringgold, VA
Great sitting spray!! My makeup stays fresh looking all day!! Nice fresh scent! Makeup stays put throughout the day! Great product!! Parr of my everyday routine
Leigha T.
THE BEAT HANDS DOWN!!!! This is the only one I will use! I put it on after my makeup is finished in the morning and it seriously makes my makeup last ALL day!!!
Jocelyn W.
West Hills, CA
Locks in your makeup till you take it off! Keeps foundation in place- makes your skin seem flawless. Feels hydrating but doesn't look greasy. Love this product!
shyanne s.
Winchester, KY
This will forever be my go to mist. I don’t just use it to set my makeup, I’ll use my mini throughout the day whenever I feel like my skin needs a little juice.
Annissa M.
Hollidaysburg, PA
I trust anything and everything from urban decay I swear but this is my product that I buy more then I should. I use it every day on myself and all my clients!!
Tara F.
searcy
I like this product and it does have a funny smell. I have very sensitive lips and surrounding skin and this leaves that area of my face a little uncomfortable.
Katie G.
Chicago
This works so well! I use it when I need my makeup to last as long as possible and it does a fantastic job. It sprays out as a fine mist and dries very quickly.
Alyssa D.
This is my face is very sticky but it made my make up staying a lot longer than usual I also felt that it made my face have a lot more shin which I did not like
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.