BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kayla M.
Crown Point , IN
Love UD setting spray. Started off with the trial size and buying the full size was a MUST. I can't go out without completing my look with the UD setting spray.
Sophia G.
Taylorsville, UT
I was VERY skeptical about this product. I didn't want to believe the hype! But BELIEVE the hype. This thing is awesome! It truly makes your makeup last all day
Jocelyn W.
West Hills, CA
Locks in your makeup till you take it off! Keeps foundation in place- makes your skin seem flawless. Feels hydrating but doesn't look greasy. Love this product!
Autumn M.
This setting spray is beyond amazing. It keeps your makeup intact all day. I’ve fallen asleep in my makeup and woken up the next morning- makeup still on fleek.
Erin R.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product! I forgot how good this stuff is. I think it works better at keeping my makeup on my face than the de-slick one, and I have combo-oily skin!
Marcela L.
Van Nuys, CA
This product is amazing when you are going to a party late at night because it makes you makeup last all night and you don't have to worry about sweating it off
Erica C.
Athens, GA
This stuff is literally amazing! It makes your makeup last so well in the heat, and gives you a nice complexion. I seriously cant live without this stuff now.
Tita G.
Salem, OR
None of Urban Decay Setting sprays make my face Oily 😭😭😭 I really have oily and dry skin at times but mostly oily!! I love this product , I never have a problem
Arielle M.
I've used this a few times. It does hold makeup on longer than normal but I didn't see anything that was extraordinary with this product. I have very oily skin.
Ashley H.
I love this setting spray!! It makes my makeup look flawless and last all day. It's defiantly worth the money and a must try. I highly recommend this product!!!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.