BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Lisa A.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Sets everything!! This spray helps my makeup stay put and not move around. It also adds a bit of moisture when it’s dry, which I appreciate this winter.
Ashley W.
Toronto, Ohio
I really love this setting spray!! It's definitely a must have!! It works beautifully on the skin and sets your makeup literally for all day and night!!
Ashleigh S.
Winfield, WV
I used this for a week when I went to my friends house. It last through a lot of hot days and long days at the mall. It helped my makeup look so good 😊😊
Carly C.
Aberdeen , Sd
This is the best setting spray, it holds everything right where it should be and doesn't budge! I live in a very humid area and it still works perfects!
Judy D.
Essex, MD
This string spray is my holy grail!! I've lost count on how many I've purchased and will continue to use this for as long as I am doing my makeup hahaha
Brooks A.
If I know that I'm not going to be able to touch up my makeup for a long time this is my favourite item to use because it lets my makeup stay on all day.
Amy W.
Sterling, VA
This helps keep my makeup from moving or smudging off which I am pretty impressed with. It doesn't help me with shine control and is very pricey though.
Sarah W.
Stayton, OR
Literally the best finisher primer I've ever had! I got dumped after being with a guy for 2 years, and my makeup stayed great even through all the crying
Krista B.
Salisbury, PA
This will make your makeup stay on through anything. It is the best! I've used tons so I'm glad I finally found the one. Your makeup will look 10x better
Sarah H.
Puyallup , WA
Can't. Live. Without. I take this with me everywhere! I absolutely love the travel size. I actually purchased it to try before I bought the bigger size.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.