BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Harley B.
Love!!! this stuff is works and is amazing!! Definitely can tell a difference from when I use it and don't use it! Great stuff!
April T.
This setting spray is TO LEGIT TO QUIT!!! I absolutely love it! I have oily skin and it keeps my makeup in tact and crease free
Buddy B.
Sutter
This is literally life of you want to keep your makeup in place without having to touch up. One of my go-tos for setting spray.
sats🦋✨🌹🍒 H.
Denver
This setting spray is amazing. One spritz and my makeup is in place all night/day long. I’ve been dying to re-buy this product!
Jessica W.
Great primer to wet your beauty blender! Keeps my makeup in place for 14+ hour work days. Love the travel size option as well!
Hala M.
Tampa, FL
This is always my go to setting spray. It makes my makeup stay all day long and won't let it budge. Also good for pigmentation
Mehereen K.
Broadlands, VA
This setting spray is the only setting spray anyone should have. It's perfectly lightweight and helps your makeup last forever.
Madisyn F.
Best setting spray I've ever used! I can go to work for 8 hours come home and I look the same when I left!! Really great stuff
Jamie (.
Everett, WA
The best!! I use this whenever I’m going out for the night. I don’t like doing touch ups and this makes it so I don’t have to!
Briana P.
Highland
I use this both before I dog my makeup and after and I can literally sleep in it and it looks freshly applied the next morning!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.