BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Britt M.
This definitely seems to make my makeup last much longer than it should. This got me through many outdoor concerts this past summer. Will purchase again.
Cassidy H.
Rochester Hills, MI
I love this, especially in the summer when my T zone can get a little oily. My makeup does not budge, this is not sticky, and it has never broken me out.
Luz R.
lawrenceville, GA
I used up all this bottle, I want to buy another setting spray. Maybe I would consider buying it another time but who knows it does what it says it does.
Rachel M.
The mist from gods. This stuff locks whatever makeup you're wearing in place! It's really fantastic. I use it for eye looks and when I have a full face!
Cassidy U.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is my favorite setting spray of all time. I have combo skin and it works well. The mister on it is so soft and it feels so lightweight on the skin.
Enrica M.
Irving, TX
Definitely makes ur makeup last longer plus it adds so moisture back to ur face after powder setting. I feel like this is a must have for any makeup bag
Nicole L.
Favorite setting spray! I use this whenever I wear makeup and want it to last all night. It dries quickly and leaves my skin feeling smooth and flawless.
Diamond G.
Omg this literally had my makeup onn my face it didn't slip or anything, it was hot I thought I was sweaty but my face because of this was still like new
B W.
New Hope, PA
This is the go to for Almost everyone I know. It sets so well on the skin and doesn't make you feel like you're wearing a mask like some other brands do.
Mirna J.
This is the best setting spray ever, you can be sweating all day and your make upmwill still be looking flawless. I recommend it 100%, worth every penny
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.