BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Suzi D.
I cried for three hours at work today, my makeup literally looks bomb. I’m wearing cheap drugstore eye makeup and I can definitely tell it helped with that too. 10/10 would recommend, better than the Mac fix.
Savannah K.
Gilbert, AZ
This does what it says and keeps your makeup in place. It is super drying to my skin so it isn't an everyday setting spray for me only when I need long wear for a special occasion
Morgan H.
Sparta, NJ
Love this product!  Smells a little bit weird, but I have gotten used to it by now.  It's amazing how once I started using this, I no longer accidentally rub off a little bit of hilighter with my hand.  This is definitely worth the price!  I always carry around the travel-size in my purse when I go out to bars!
Kim T.
Corvallis
They must have reformulated this product when they repackaged it because this setting spray definitely did not have this awful paint smell to it before. Luckily the smell goes away after you spray it, and it still does a great job at keeping my makeup set in place all day and night. If scents bother you though, I really would not recommend this product.
Leslie B.
Huntington Park
I just recently repurchased this product because this is the best setting spray I have tried. This setting spray is perfect for all skin types. This setting spray definitely lasts long and has an affordable price for how much you recieve.
Elyse T.
Carmel, IN
I got this on sale with only hearing a little bit about it, I really like this product and it does keep my make up on pretty well, the only con is that it kind of smells like lettuce but that doesn’t bug me.
Hailey D.
Huntington
This is the best setting spray on the market. Not only do I spray it on my face after my makeup is finished but, I spray it on my sponge before apply my foundation. I would buy this product again & again, I highly recommend this product.
Edna S.
Novato, CA
Love this setting spray! Not sure if it’s the placebo effect or if it really is the product but I actually feel like this makes my make up list for hours! It’s a natural finish and feels great to apply. I never do my make up without this.
brenna f.
Cookeville
I love this setting spray! I work 10 to 12 hour shifts and this lasts ALL day! Its lightweight and refreshing. It feels like this bottle will last a long time, I use it nearly every day and I've had it nearly 3-4 months. I have oily skin and this helps the makeup last longer, its completely worth the price and its my top setting spray!
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my holy grail setting spray! I have used this since I started doing makeup and experimenting with different products. I really love the finish it gives to my skin, and the way my makeup looks airbrushed and so natural! I will continue to repurchase this again and again!Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.