BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Haile G.
Boise, ID
There really is no competition when it comes to the setting spray. This stuff is the best that there is and I highly doubt that I will find one better. It completely waterproofs my faceAnd makes my make up last until I feel like taking it off. I’ve worn this at outdoor music festival is when it’s 110° out and my make up still looks amazing.
Denisse H.
Holland, MI
One of my favorite setting sprays that I have used !! I like to use it every time I do a full face. I can say that it does make my makeup last all night even when I go out to dance and sweat!! I would recommend it to everyone !! Give it a try !!
Megan H.
Lexington
I love this setting spray! It really does last ALL night, and it keeps my makeup looking like I JUST applied it, it’s lightweight and super easy to apply. I definitely recommend to others who use setting spray.
Jaymee S.
Weed
This works wonders!!! My makeup stays on all day, doesn’t crease, crack, or sweat off at all. You only need a few small spritzes in order to set your makeup and it dries super quick.
Emily J.
Hueysville, KY
This stuff is the real deal. All nighter means all nighter. I have fairly dry skin but this wasn’t irritating or drying and my makeup lasted for a looong time and didn’t budge a bit.
Brooke R.
This spray really helps with setting you make up, making make up last longer, and making your pores look smaller. The smell of this spray is a little odd, but I still love this spray
Amber Rae H.
Eldorado, IL
It’s the best for a reason.. I keep a travel size in my purse even just Incase! It’s lightweight but really does keep my look lasting throughout long days and makes the pigments pop!
Maysa P.
Lawrence, KS
Product works well, however for the price, i feel like there are cheaper dupes that work just as well. Very expensive, however if price isn’t a concern, it locks in your makeup well!
Maholy M.
Fresno
When I bought this product I bought out Ulta and I absolutely love it it keep my makeup on 24/7 when I go out when I sweat it really doesn't come also is very long wearing and is very good for combination skin probably would recommend other people buying this product if you're very like we leave from your like T-Zone or something it helps you
maddy m.
Saint Paul, Minnesota
This is hands down my favorite setting spray I use this & Laura Mercia setting powder and my makeup stays in tact through anything, even a war lol.
It has an odd smell but it gets the job done and leaves your makeup in place for hours. It also leaves a tacky feeling at first but it goes away once it settles into your face and drys completely.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.