BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Cristal W.
Saint Louis, MO
Habds down the best setting spray out there!!! This has been my ride or die for years now. It is really refreshing and helps makeup stay out even in the rain.
Brittany J.
Hillsborough, NJ
I liked this product a lot! It definitely kept my makeup in place! However, I noticed my face became more oily than what it would be without using the product.
Megan G.
Webster, TX
Hands down the best setting spray, the nozzle is great, the product will set your makeup all day and won’t budge, and dry patches will melt away once you spray
Alexis C.
This setting spray is the only one I reach for when I need my makeup to stay in place for hours. It never fails me. I just ran out, but I will be repurchasing.
Yuqi H.
USA
Haven't used it too much yet. I have combo skin, oily around my nose. Haven't noticed it doing much to control the oil. Need to use it more to see the effect.
Morgan W.
I love using this all nighter setting spray when I am going out for the night and need my makeup to last. It helps keep my makeup from melting off my fave too.
heather d.
Jersey City, NJ
I SWEAR BY THIS SETTING SPRAY. ITS THE ONLY ONE THAT DOESNT MAKE ME LOOK GREASY AND ITS SO GOOD THAT IT KINDA MAKES IT A LITTLE DIFFICULT TO REMOVE MY MAKEUP.
Taylor S.
Vernon, CT
This is my holy grail setting spray. It locks my make up in place better than any other I've used. The mister is fine enough where I feel like it evenly coats!
Felica G.
Houston, AL
I love this a lot of things like it gives a cooling effect to your face I like when your face is all done with makeup and you spray this and it does very well
Caitlin G.
Murfreesboro, TN
This setting spray is very similar to the Skindinavia setting spray! It’s really nice. The mister is great and it locks in eyeshadow like you wouldn’t believe
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.