BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Natalia G.
I highly recommend this product because not only does it hydrate your face but it also makes your makeup stay in place all night.
Amy H.
tyner, KY
I love every product by this brand. The products stay all day. This is by far my favorite brand. Awesome. I love their shadows
Michaela A.
Long Beach
Love this and it’s the only setting spray I use now! It definitely holds my makeup in place, but doesn’t make my face feel heavy
misty m.
winfield
Urban Decay is one of my all time favorite brands. This setting spray is gentle on my skin and keeps my makeup in place all day.
Phanie G.
Orlando, FL
BEST SETTING SPRAY EVER ! ! ! ! I USE IT ON ME AND ON MY CLIENTS AND HELP TO SET THAT MAKEUP ON AND LAST LONGER WITHOUT RETOUCH.
Rachel A.
Youngstown, OH
This stuff is amazing. It really does make your makeup last and if you are a little to powdety it helps to make it not so chalky
Jessi L.
Middletown, NY
Best setting spray I've ever used!!! I can literally fall asleep with my makeup on and wake up looking like I just did it - LOVE
Moncie C.
Enid, OK
This is my holy grail setting spray ever!! It keeps my makeup looks super nice and long lasting!! Would recommend this to anyone😉
Samantha D.
Bedford, IN
I use it everyday. It keeps my makeup in place and I never have to worry about it starting to come off. I'll never go without it!
Kyrsten C.
Buda, TX
I LOVE this product. It's one that I will never ever go without, especially in summer. It keeps my makeup on through everything!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.