BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Haven C.
Naples, FL
I use this setting spray about 3-4 times a week. It is lightweight and leaves the skin feeling refreshed and secure, ready to face the day! Love this stuff!
Devorah K.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this stuff. If you pay attention to the package it's actually skindinavia product just repackaged. Love this so much. Keeps my clients makeup looking 💯
Elizabeth M.
Monroe, LA
Ehhh. It's ok. I've used similar products with better results and lower price. It is lightweight, but it can make your makeup look cakey and your skin oily.
Jaqueline V.
Piru, CA
Best product ever it works like magic my makeup stays on 24 /7 can't live without this I love how it feels soft when I spry it on my face.im in love with it
Alina B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Truly holds true to its promise. This product will have you dancing throughout the night, and your makeup will look perfect until you go home to wash it off.
A M.
Del Rio, TX
I love this spray. I like to use this especially if I have on more glam makeup and want it to last a longer time. It sets your makeup and keeps it in place.
Donna P.
Fort Worth, TX
This setting spray is a fav of mind because it works ! I have normal to dry combination mature skin type and I have gotten good staying power with this one!
Nyree K.
Conyers, GA
It works really well, but unfortunately when I first spray it on it gets a little sticky the long I have it on, idk if it's because of my sometimes dry skin.
Demetra H.
Jackson, MS
It is a very worthy product. It sets the makeup and it lasts especially on very humid days. Apply your makeup and let Urban Decay setting spray do the rest.
Malena D.
Montoursville, PA
I just got this last week and love it so far. Haven't used it a ton yet however I hear so many good things about it that I'm sure I will not be disappointed.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.