BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Nicole R.
It’s just a amazing product that actually lasts and you don’t have to keep checking to see if you when from flawless to homeless
Denise J.
Cleveland
It seemed average as other ones I have bought in the past. A bit more expensive, so I probably will not purchase this one again.
I haven't tried a setting spray before but I love it. Helps my UD naked eyeshadow stay longer. I will be using this from now on.
Mikayla D.
Stoughton, WI
The OG of setting sprays. Can't go wrong with this. Honestly, it does exactly what it says: makes your makeup stay on ALL NIGHT.
Tequia W.
Waynesboro, GA
I love Urban Decay! This product was nice. It was beautifully packaged and a nice size for the price. The lasting power was okay!
Jillian S.
This, this is no joke! It helps make your make up stay all night. I love using it when I eat ready to go out with my girlfriends.
Natalie C.
Albuquerque
This is a great setting spray. Helps everything stay in place throughout the night. I will use it for long days or for going out.
Miranda M.
hopkinton, nh
I LOVE this product. A few sprays and you will stay looking great for hours. I recommend this setting spray without reservation.
Madison Y.
Keeps my makeup on and intact. My makeup use to seperate now my makeup stays in place. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Ashley H.
This keeps my makeup set all day during a 14 hour working day. It also helps keep me matte and have to powder or blot less often.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.