BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Beatriz B.
Monroe, NY
Best setting spray I have ever used
Use it everyday and it helps control my oily skin and leaves it look matte all day!
I never have to worry about reapply because it keeps my makeup in place for the whole day
10/10
Taylor J.
I love this spray. My sister just recently bought me a bottle. I prefer to apply it before and after I apply my foundation. Why you might ask? I love how it almost transforms the application and look of the makeup. If you don't have it, go get it ASAP.
Andrea L.
Waxahachie, TX
You know, I really didn't notice much of a difference with this product. I have oily skin and really wanted to like it, but to be honest, I wish I could have my money back.
Jakyria G.
Port Allen, LA
Maybe it is just the foundation that I am using, but this makes my makeup look like it has splashes and it will make my face look horrendous throughout the day and there are days where this goes really good.  Works well with Fitme Matte, not Naked foundations
Layla H.
Dearborn Heights, MI
I love this product I bought it from Sephora and when I put it on it keeps my makeup looking good all day! Very easy to apply and very lightweight as well. Would recommend.
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
Truly is an amazing product! This is a great product! Certainly keeps makeup on and lasts all day for me! I do not know what I would do without this spray environment!
I use this this setting spray every time I create a look. It literally makes my face last longer. I recommend this product for people who go out a lot. It really stays on
Norell C.
I love this stuff! Not only does it keep your makeup in place endlessly it also is refreshing, non-drying and a little goes a long way so you don't have to purchase often
Vanessa G.
Stockton, CA
I first used this spray when I was a bridesmaid in my friends wedding. After that I was hooked! After a hot day and dancing all night, my makeup still looked flawless!
Kayla J.
Ft Leavenworth , KS
It works great and a good price. Great packaging. Keeps your makeup fresh all day long! I bought mine from ulta! It don't leave your face feeling sticky and smells good!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.