BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jalayna P.
Council Blfs, IA
I use this everyday. It has a great fine spray. It makes my makeup stay all day without breaking up and sliding all over my face. It does have a weird smell.
Jennifer L.
I have tried so many setting sprays. This one is the best I can find!! The mister sprays so gently and evenly. So it leaves the face without any water spots.
a d.
Makes my foundation look more like skin! Also my makeup actually does last longer, I also use it to spray my eyeshadow brush to give shimmers more vibrancy!
Anna O.
This setting spray keeps everything locked into place. I live in a very hot climate and it takes something serious to keep my makeup in place all day.
Ashtyn P.
Bradenton, FL
I love this setting spray, I use it everyday! Just a spritz or two will do the trick. Although by the end of the day, I can tell some makeup has faded away.
Angela C.
Murrieta, CA
Love it and it lasts all night! The bottle runs out quickly and i also use it to spray on my eyeshadow brushes giving a shimmer a brighter and long lasting!
Emily H.
Bakersfield , CA
This really makes your makeup stay put all day long! I've used the de slick since I have oily skin but this worked a million times better! Highly recommend!
Eunice K.
I don’t wear makeup that often but when I do this is my go to spray to help the makeup set and stay on my face. It doesn’t add any extra shine which is nice
Noelle P.
San Jose, CA
I really love this stuff. While it is not the cheapest on the market, it is mighty effective. I have combination skin and things set right in place with it!
Danielle R.
Hewlett, NY
This is the only setting spray that I use, because it works so well! and it really does keep your makeup on all night. Great for people with oily skin!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.