BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Ashley J.
Delray Beach
it doesn't get much better than this spray.  it makes your makeup stay put and not budge.  i never used to use a setting spray until i tried this one and now i am hooked. i also have dry skin and it helps to take away the powdery look and make things look less like makeup and more like skin
Bridget S.
This is probably my favorite setting spray. Setting spray is a crucial step in your makeup application. This helps your makeup stay flawless for longer. I have drier skin so I do prefer the Urban Decay Urban Decay Chill Cooling and Hydrating Makeup Setting Spray but this one works as well!
Sarah S.
If you are pulling an all nighter you know which spray to reach for Urban Decay never fails with their setting sprays but the All Nighter is one above the rest. I’ve used this for weddings, bachelorette parties, even just a night out with friends. If you need your makeup to last get this product NOW!
Hannah H.
I really love this brand and product! You truly get every bang for every buck you spend on it, which to some is a lot but it lasts such a long time and you don't need to use a lot! Definitely sex proof too which is a huge plus for us ladies that still wear a full face while getting down and dirty! ;)
Rem S.
Anaheim
This setting spray is hands down one of my must have products!
If you want to have your makeup for a lonnnng period of time than I suggest this one. I went to a wedding and used it to set my makeup and when I got back later that night Inlooked at my face and my makeup still looked as fresh as when I first put it on. Love it.
Kathleen N.
Ellenviile
Want to literally scrub your makeup off your face after a night out, use this spray. I even spray before foundation. It will seal your foundation on. Holy grail 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
Amy C.
euclid
I love this setting spray because it gives you a nice spray to your face so your makeup won’t move. I recommend it because it’s a really good spray and doesn’t make your makeup looking Dewey
Alicia B.
Parkland
This is an amazing setting spray. I’ve actually never used a setting spray that actually made your makeup stay on longer until I tried this one. And I also have dry skin, and it didn’t dry my skin out! Which is surprising cause usually long lasting means it will be matte, but it wasn’t super drying!
Jenniffer M.
Goleta, CA
This is the ultimate, the holy grail, the #1 and it's for a reason. This stuff is the best product for melting in a face of full glam on any skin type and does a flawless job. No sun protection but it is worth it's weight in gold if you can splurge on a travel size to try, you will be obsessed!
Bonnie E.
Oshkosh, WI
It's just your average settng spray. It lasts the whole day. Nothing special about it and it doesn't stand out. I got a sample size & I wouldn't spend the money to get the regular size.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.