BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Rachel G.
Cullman , AL
Good setting spray. I can tell a difference when I use it. My makeup lasts longer and stays put. It is a little pricey so I only use it on special occasions.
Genevieve I.
Coachella , CA
The best makeup setting spray out there it melts the makeup into your skin the good way it doesn't leave an oily look or anything perfect for all skin types
Maura T.
Lynnwood, WA
I love this setting spray so much that I bought 3 when they were on sale! It makes my makeup stay on all day. I have combination skin and it works for me :)
Christine A.
Geneva, IL
I liked this product, but I feel like it didn’t do much to help my makeup stay on all night. The smell was great and it was light, but with limited results.
Miranda V.
Best setting spray I've ever used. Really helps keep my make up all. Ugh this long. It also really help with make my powder foundation looking more natural.
Del V.
Best setting spray out there in my opinion. Awesome for holiday functions & nights out! Your makeup isn't going ANYWHERE! Love love love this setting spray!
Mikaela G.
Great for when you are on the go, it is refreshing and easy to use. It is perfect when you are traveling or to throw in your purse. I really like this spray.
Gaya K.
Apple Valley, CA
So for all those who wear makeup this setting spray works really well it lasts all day and it is worth every penny I really like urban decay makeup products.
Shawna W.
My all time fav makeup setting spray! Can't go wrong with the all nighter! Keeps your makeup on longer and you can use it to freshen up through out the day.
Jessica P.
Amarillo, TX
I've tried other setting sprays but I always find myself coming back to purchase this one. It's my absolute favorite one! My makeup will literally not budge!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.