BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Treva B.
All Nighter is my favorite setting spray. It dries quick and my makeup is set until I take it off. Keep one at home and the travel size in my bag for on the go.
Sara N.
Chickamauga, GA
I got the sample bottle of this first at Sephora and used it on a trip I took. It works SO well. Even though I was pouring sweat my makeup hardly budged at all!
Annissa M.
Hollidaysburg, PA
I trust anything and everything from urban decay I swear but this is my product that I buy more then I should. I use it every day on myself and all my clients!!
Sonia A.
Antioch, CA
Best setting spray on the market. Makes my makeup stay in place through anything including heat, sweat or rain. It doesn't dry out my skin or make it more oily.
Katie G.
Chicago
This works so well! I use it when I need my makeup to last as long as possible and it does a fantastic job. It sprays out as a fine mist and dries very quickly.
Esmie R.
853 cedar av holtville ca
This is honestly the only night wear cover I’ve used and I wasn’t 109% sure how it was supposed to work but it did let my make up stay a little longer I guess .
Kodi C.
This is one of my top 3 setting sprays. It's affordable for how good it works. It leaves a natural finish , not Dewey or anything. It's lightweight & I love it!
Lisa L.
Pontiac , MI
This is my new favorite setting spray! It works very well at keep my makeup in place for hours.. it’s expensive tho but worth it if you want your makeup to stay
Kelsey S.
Moorhead, MN
Sets both face and eye make up so it lasted through my wedding day and Wedding night. Even pretty well through shower or swimming if you don’t rub your make up.
Jennifer Y.
Oshkosh
This setting spray really locks in your makeup! I've been through the humidity and 100 degree whether and my makeup is still on fleek! Highly recommended.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.